We deliver our fish to your water on our own fish truck. We charge per loaded mile for this type of order. Any equipment added to your fish order will be included in the delivery cost.
Fish for Purchase
Our inventory changes throughout the year. Prices may fluctuate. Please call ahead to see what we have in stock and what our current prices are.
• Fish are available for customer pick up if you have a current Utah COR permit. Please call ahead.
• Fish deliveries are available from our ponds to your ponds. From small to large orders of 50 to 50,000 fish. ($250 order minimum)
• Delivery rates: Small orders, $3.25 per loaded mile. Large orders, $2.50 per loaded mile. Remote locations or 4x4, $4.25 per loaded mile. We also offer a multiple customer rate, if there are 3 or more shipments nearby, we charge $1.75 per loaded mile
• Other sizing options available. Please call for more information.
• Ponds must have a screened inlet and outlet equipped to confine the size of fish being stocked. In some Utah locations Sterile (Triploid) Trout may be required.
• Sterile (Triploid) Trout can be transported within the state of Utah without a Utah COR permit.
• Certificate of Registration (COR) permit is required to transport live aquatic animals in Utah. Please fill out the form and return it to your local DWR office.
• For more information on Utah private pond stocking, click here